Skypod®-Systems, autonomous warehouse robot systems by Exotec® integrate two functions. They combine the possibility of free navigation at ground level and vertical operation in the rack. With this double function, the robots handle the storage and retrieval directly in the rack, such as shuttles, as well as the delivery of containers to the order picking workstations.
Higher system performance
• Use of additional robots
Higher storage capacity
• Extension of the racking system without downtimes
Higher picking performance
• Setup of additional workstations
Transport on the ground & storage and retrieval in the rack
Thereby, the Exotec system offers with Skypod a real alternative to conventional shuttle systems as the statically installed conveyor pre-zone and the shuttle lifters are no longer necessary. Typical fields of application of the Exotec system are multi-channel retailers and e-commerce warehouses, which require flexible, scalable systems due to a highly fluctuating order situation. The Skypod routes are coordinated centrally by artificial intelligence and the robots are able to recognize each other. They are operated by lithium batteries. The Exotec system covers the low, medium and high performance range. The Skypod robots can be very fast, reaching a speed of up to 4 m/s.
• Klinkhammer is integration partner of Exotec® in the German-speaking region and in Eastern Europe.
• System integration with digital networking of different storage systems, from goods receipt to dispatch
• Competent Klinkhammer-service – one face to the customer
• The holistic solution for your logistics processes
capacity 30 kg
scanner, Points Cloud Computing
booster charging station, availability 7/24
5 min/h per robot
650 x 450 x 220 mm, 320 mm, 420 mm height, sectioning in up to 8 compartments
• No static, maintenance-intensive conveyor pre-zone
• No performance-limiting shuttle lifters
• Robot maintenance during ongoing operation
• Can be expanded at any time