Autonomous shuttle robot systems integrate two functions. They combine the possibility of free navigation at ground level and vertical operation in the rack. With this double function, the shuttles handle the storage and retrieval directly in the rack as well as the delivery of containers to the order picking workstations.
Higher system performance
• Use of additional robot shuttles
Higher storage capacity
• Extension of the racking system without downtimes
Higher picking performance
• Setup of additional workstations
Transport on the ground & storage and retrieval in the rack
Thereby, they offer a real alternative to conventional shuttle systems as the statically installed conveyor pre-zone and the shuttle lifters are no longer necessary. Typical fields of application of this shuttle system are multi-channel retailers and e-commerce warehouses, which require flexible, scalable systems due to a highly fluctuating order situation. The routes are coordinated centrally by artificial intelligence and the shuttles are able to recognize each other. They are operated by lithium batteries. These autonomous shuttle systems cover the low, medium and high performance range. They can be very fast, reaching a speed of up to 4 m/s.
• Klinkhammer is integration partner of Exotec in the German-speaking region and in Eastern Europe.
• System integration with digital networking of different storage systems
• Competent Klinkhammer-service – one face to the customer
• The holistic solution for your logistics processes
capacity 30 kg
scanner, Points Cloud Computing
charging station, availability 7/24
650 x 450 x 220 mm or 320 mm height, sectioning in up to 8 compartments
• No static, maintenance-intensive conveyor pre-zone
• No performance-limiting shuttle lifters
• Shuttle maintenance during ongoing operation
• Can be expanded at any time